Name: WAH EDU (Work At Home EDU)
Cost: $97 PLUS Upsells
Owner: Owned under fictitious name of Michelle Robinson
I have only listed one website address for WAH EDU because if you click on the other two website links you will get a warning from your virus protector.
What is WAH EDU?
This site is advertised as a complete educational program that teaches you how to succeed with your online business.
They say you will get :
- Instant access to all our video lessons.
- Learn at your own pace.
- Access your material from anywhere in the world 24/7.
- 5 days a week phone & email support included.
- 3-month of unlimited access
They say they will teach you:
- Basics of internet marketing: We explain how and where to find a business willing to pay you to help them promote their products or services. The different compensations plans used by the majority of online companies (commissions, cost per action, cost per sale).
- We have general videos about the mindset you need to have when trying to begin with an internet business. We talk about the obstacles you might come across and how you should view them.
- We have basic videos covering easy ways to give your links exposure and start earning CPA money. Starting small can also help you understand the principles of how it works. Being able to generate your first revenue quickly is also a great way to feel motivated to take the business to the next level.
- We also offer our members access to an online tools section in order to help members get traffic to their link as quickly as possible by learning the important steps and methods used.
This is just a snippet of what they are going to teach you and all you need is 60 minutes a day to learn all this.
Who is it for?
This site is aimed at people who want to learn internet marketing from the ground up. Be aware that the information on the website is enticing and it is understandable that some people will be attracted to it and will sign up. Please do NOT be misled.
The website is well set up and makes lots of promises but honestly, there is no meat on the bones. There is no real information on exactly what you are doing. Also, you won’t get past the website until you part with your hard earned cash.
At the risk of repeating myself, never sign up for anything that you can’t have a free look at first. A free sign up will not give you the entire program to look at but sites like Wealthy Affiliate will give you a limited version so you can make a more enlightened decision about it.
Will I get any training?
Yes you will and it is really quite extensive and you will learn the basic terminology related to an internet business. The problem is a lot of what you are offered on the website is not followed through when you join up.
The one on one training advertised is really just an upsell. This is dangled in front of you so you will part with your $97 to sign up. A lot of what is promised is false advertising.
When I was researching the site I could not find one positive review for WAH EDU. It is run under a fictitious name and that to me rings a very loud warning bell.
One review I read cited a former customer who had lost $4000 to WAH EDU.
I cannot find anything positive to say about this site and I would strongly recommend you avoid it at all costs. It promises much and gives little. It uses what I would call bait advertising to get people in.
At the risk of repeating myself, DO NOT sign up for anything that does not offer free sign up and let you have a look at their program before parting with your money. You can sigh up to wealthy Affiliate for free as I did and even though what you get is not the full box of toys it was enough for me to make and educated decision. I went Premium and have not regretted one minute of my association with Wealthy Affiliate. Why not have a free look around before you make any decision about any site at all. you may be like me and be grateful you did.
My final ranking for WAH EDU is 1 out of 100.
IT IS A SCAM.
If you have lost money on a site like this I would like to hear from you so why not drop a note to me below. I always love to hear from you.