We All Know The Importance of Keywords. Here is my Review Of Jaaxy Keyword Tool
The Product: Jaaxy Keyword Research Tool
The URL: http://www.jaaxy.com/
Owners: Kyle and Carson
The Price: FREE to trial then Pro Version $49 per month or Enterprise $99 per month
My Rank: 97 out of 100
What Is Jaaxy Keyword Tool?
Jaaxy is a keyword tool that gives you the data you need to make an educated decision on which is the best keyword to use to optimize your website in the search engines.
Jaaxy offers a free trial of 30 searches to give you a chance to see whether this keyword tool is what you are looking for before paying for it.
- With the help of Jaaxy, you are able to search out the hottest trends to help you generate new and exciting niche ideas.
- Save your keywords to a list within Jaaxy
- Uncover lucrative Affiliate Programs with Jaaxy’s affiliate program search function.
- See what you competition is doing with the Jaaxy search analysis tool.
- Put your URL into the Site Rank section of Jaaxy and see where your site ranks in the Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Jaaxy will give you information on how many sites are competing for that keyword
- You will also get information on how much traffic this keyword will bring to your site.
After your free 30 search trial you will be able to make an informed decision whther Jaaxy is the right keyword tool for you.
What Are The Pros and Cons
- Finding a niche
- Check with Jaaxy if .com domains are available
- Gives the average searches performed per month for that keyword
- Tells you how many visits per month that keyword will get if you are on the first page of Google search.
- Give the number of websites ha are ranked in google for your keyword.
- Tells you the quality of this keyword
- Gives you the SEO score for this keyword.
- Keywords can be saved to a list.
- Has a search analysis that you can choose to check the sites you will be competing against
- Has a search history where you can look for past searches you have made
- Has Alphabet Soup search as well as a brainstorm tool.
- Has related search suggestions list.
- You can check how your site is ranking in the search engines
- Has an affiliate program so you can earn affiliate income
I have never really found any cons with Jaaxy. It can eat up a lot of time if you let it but usually, that is because you may keep drilling down to find more keywords. That is a personal thing and not really related to Jaaxy itself. If you are inclined to keep looking then any search tool will be time-consuming.
Who Can Benefit From Jaaxy Keyword Tool?
Whether you are new to internet marketing or experienced you will benefit from the easy to use functions within Jaaxy. Having the abiliaty to analyse what your competition is doing gives you the edge and saves you hours of searching the web for inforamtion.
When you put your chosen Keyword into the search analysis tool in Jaaxy you are able to reverse engineer your opposition’s website to learn what they are doing to rank in the search engines.
With Jaaxy you find the following information about your competition
- Meta description
- Meta keywords,
- Alexa ranking,
- The site’s word count
- Number of backlinks
- Number of links on their site
- Keyword density
- Whether the site has Adsense ads.
This kind of information makes choosing your keyword less of a guesstimate. You can see what you need to do to compete with the competition using your chosen keyword.
You should still plug your keyword into google search engine to see a bit more about your opposition but it makes the process much easier and definitely quicker. When checking your keyword in Google you will get an exact match if you put your keyword in inverted commas.
Understand Research Using Jaaxy Keyword Tool
Below is a screen shot of a Jaaxy search I did for Organic clothes. The actual search turned up a lot more keyword than what is shown below but this is just for the purpose of explaining what each column means.
- Avg. This is the average number of searches this keyword gets in one month.
- Traffic. This is the number of visits to your website if you achieve page one in the search engines
- QSR. This is your competition and represents the number of sites ranked in Google for this same keyword.
- KQI. The results here are color coded and represent the Keyword Quality Index. Green is great, Yellow is OK and Red is poor.
- SEO. This score is based on traffic and competition for that keyword. Higher scores are more likely to be ranked on the first page of Google. The score rank is from 1 – 100. The higher the score the better the keyword.
- Domains. These are the domains that are available for this keyword.
- Related. In this list, you will find all the keywords that are related to your keyword.
- Brainstorm. Last but not least. This is a list of keywords to help you brainstorm when you need some help.
Drill Down With Jaaxy Keyword Tool
When you have searched for you keyword in Jaaxy you will have a list of words. You can check the box beside any of the words or phrases that you think are right and then save them to your keyword list. You can continue to drill down on your chosen keywords by clicking on them to bring up another related list.
Jaaxy has a history button on the search bar so you can recall your last 10 keyword searches.
How To Choose Your Keyword
In the search I did for organic clothing it showed 1121 in the AVG column. This seems like an awesome number of visits in one month doesn’t it? The problem with this keyword is the SEO of 5. This is very poor and I would not use this keyword.
When choosing your keywords there are a few things to remember. Your keywords should make sense to humans. Keywords are the words humans put into their search engine to find your product. They don’t put in phrases that don’t make sense to them. They are more likely to put in something like where can I buy organic clothing? They probably wouldn’t search for wholesale vendors womens clothing.
- AVG over 100
- QSR under 100
- KQI green
- SEO should be high
Following those rules will get you the best results.
Jaaxy is my keyword tool of choice. I have found it has helped my rankings in the search engines because it provides me will all the information I need to make an informed choice on which are the best keywords to use.
I believe in full disclosure when any company is asking you to buy anything and that is what you are getting when you accept Jaaxy’s free trial offer.
Owners: Carson and Kyle
You can try the Jaaxy Keyword Tool here. Just enter your search term in the box below.